Tell us your story:
2011 was an extremely challenging year for our family, with both Mom and Dad being diagnosed with pre-diabetes. We eliminated processed food and cook yummy meals with lots of fresh vegetables. Fruit makes a fantastic sweet treat! We make our own convenience food, like oatmeal packets for those busy mornings. By involving our kids, they're learning healthy habits and having fun, too. Now, our kids look forward to oatmeal for breakfast and ask for second helpings of vegetables!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!