Tell us your story:
I've always been afraid of anything that required a recipe to prepare, and somewhat leery of anything labeled "natural" or "organic". That changed recently thanks to Pintrest. I discovered the joys of preparing fresh meals, with less sugar, more flavor, and virtually none of the additives or preservatives of our past habits. This, coupled with our new-found love of fresh juice, moved us to start a garden this year focused wholly on fresh, leafy green veggies. The whole family is loving it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!