Tell us your story:
Our new TRYit idea is to get more fruits and vegetables into our meals. My family loved these new muffins. Did they even know my secret ingredient? Of course, good-for-you food must taste good or my family won't want to eat it. We tried a new cabbage and chicken stir-fry using fresh ginger. Wow! We adore it and can't get enough of that fresh ginger taste. Now my twelve year old daughter requests this dish often. By the way, my secret ingredient was pumpkin; but don't tell my family:)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!