Tell us your story:
Our family is getting healthy. We have moved out of our house that has been making my six year old very sick with terrible asthma attacks since he was two. We are all seeing a chiropractor for alternative medicine to help my son's asthma, along with pediatrician and doctors visits. We are taking vitamins everyday. We are having green smoothies as a fun, healthy snack, consisting of parsley, kale, bananas, strawberries, flax seeds, and chia seeds. We have also taken up hiking and tennis.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!