Tell us your story:
We try keeping our body healthy by eating more fruits and vegestables. Our youngest daughter is the one that sets the example is school she tries fruits and vegestables that I never used to buy but now she is the one that says "Mom today we eat kiwi or I tryed salad with carrot yogurt and raisins and I liked it why don't you buy the ingridients I want to eat it at home too and when we go grocery shopping she picks a fruit and says we can buy this because this is healthy. She is our healthy model
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!