Tell us your story:
My son had gluten, dairy & wheat allergies. My daughter had gluten, dairy & soy allergies. For the past 4 yrs, I've prepared 3 meals/day (mostly from scratch & never in a microwave, while working F/T). The allergies have improved & they now only have food intolerances. Their diet includes lots of fresh fruits, veggies & a variety of grains like quinoa, amaranth, millet, black, brown, red & white rice. Plain popcorn, homemade cookies & muffins are special snacks. They love hockey, WuShu & dancin!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!