Tell us your story:
My son Jackson was born October, 2010. When I first laid eyes on my little one, I immediately realized that I was looking at my most favorite person in the world. The week after he was born, I (a 24 yr. petite female) was diagnosed with hypertension. All my life I had perfect blood pressure up until now. God has blessed me with a beautiful son. He not only motivates me, but also everyone else in our family to get up and get in shape. We've also adopted the vegan lifestyle 5 days of the week.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!