Tell us your story:
My family became committed to healthy eating after my heart surgery 5 years ago, but our son can be picky. We decided the trick was to make it a game. Aidan creates his own smoothie flavors by matching colors (carrots blend well with strawberries, and broccoli disappears in chocolate). Our color game also boosts nutrition in kid-friendly meals (try mixing spinach into pasta sauce and cooked squash into mac-and-cheese). It's easy to add colors, and we've shared our tip with many busy moms & dads!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!