Tell us your story:
No, we didn't grow these pumpkins, but we do aspire to have a plentiful garden this summer. For sometime now, our meals have mostly consisted of whole grains, beans, low fat dairy and some fruits and veggies. There is always room for improvement though, like growing our own tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers. Not only will having a garden give us more time outdoors, hands deep in the dirt, but the pride in knowing that we grew this. And why not plant a pumpkin seed or two.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!