Tell us your story:
My family and I are on a mission! We're learning how to permanently change our lifestyle in order to live a healthy life...together. This dramatic change began when we bought a juicer. The idea was to make our own fruit juice. While figuring out how to "read labels" and what all that stuff means, we learned that many juices have lots of sugar and are processed.Now we're trying to retrain our test buds to like real foods instead of processed foods.Everyday we consume more and more fruits/veggies.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!