Tell us your story:
Charlie and Cambell were healthy eaters and I never worried if they had enough fruits or veggies in their diet. Then Charlie got her tonsils out and her smell and taste must have been greatly effected because she suddenly thought anything healthy tasted awful. Cambell followed suit (monkey see, monkey do). I discovered if they helped with cooking, they ate healthier. They love to make 'pizza' with a whole grain tortilla and THEIR choice of toppings (broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, etc)!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!