Tell us your story:
Changes that we've made to live healthier is making everything homemade. No more canned spaghetti or soup. No more frozen meals, or anything out of a bag. My husband and I have been making everything homemade. Fresh ingredients will be the only thing enterring our bodies from now on. Another change we've made was our weekend activity. Instead of tv, we now have our daughter in activities while we work out at the YMCA. We've had to make some financial adjustments. but it'll b worth it in the end.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!