Tell us your story:
We have three kids and are trying to encourage them to eat a healthy assortment of vegetables, and have them pick new vegetables when we go shopping at the grocery store. The youngest of our kids is Connor and he will turn six in a couple of weeks, Connor loves tomatoes and last year we grew grape tomatoes in barrels in front of our house. He would eat them right off the bush before we could wash them. He is watering the Purple Bell peppers with the red watering can. Michael is the oldest boy a
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!