Tell us your story:
We are an Irish American and Puerto RIcan family living in Boston, where our Mom is a pediatrician at an urban clinic. Obesity is a big problem among her patients and families, so Mom started a special program to promote healthier eating habits. We help out at home by preparing and tasting versions of favorite hispanic dishes like rice & beans and arroz con pollo, but with less fat, salt and calories. When it tastes good to us, we share the recipe with Mom's patients, and hope they like it too!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!