Tell us your story:
My family is constantly in a hurry and with that comes the habit of eating out and serving cereal type meals for dinner. I thought my husband and I knew what a healthy meal consisted of and that our perceived lack of time was what was keeping us from truly eating right. However, I read an online news article that covered childhood obesity and a statement made by the American Heart Association about how unrealistic it is for children to change their food and activity behaviors without their p
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!