Tell us your story:
"I think your healthy food is what gives your boys all their ridiculous energy!" Yes our very sweet and active 8,6 and 4 year old boys can keep any babysitter going. As I think about our frozen cherries (pitted by the boys), locally grown farm raised chicken (dressed by the boys) and veggies from the garden they helped grow, I'm sure she's right! And of course once they're done with the oatmeal & fruit smorgasbord the trampoline in the living room helps them burn off all those healthy calories!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!