Tell us your story:
7 years ago we went to the grocery store without a list and bought whatever looked good from the shelf. This was costly and unhealthy as we were more likely to grab frozen, convenient meals. Since then, we go with a list and plan meals out beforehand. We incorporate fruits and veggies into every meal. We cook more chicken meals as opposed to beef and red or processed meats. The kids now request carrots and broccoli when we go out to eat instead of french fries. We make healthier eating choices!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!