Tell us your story:
Last spring we knew we needed a dietary makeover. We decided to plant a garden and get the kids involved in choosing what to plant.We went to the internet to find healthy recipes we could make with the fresh produce we would soon have. When we found a recipe we thought we'd like,we put it in a special box so we would be ready after we began harvesting our veggies. The experiment was a success and we can't wait to try more new veggies and recipes with the garden we planted this year!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!