Tell us your story:
Our family believes that children grow up to be healthier adults if they learn to enjoy cooking good food. As we plan dinners, cook meals with friends, and pack our lunches, we talk about how to make the best choices. This year we decided to share that experience by having a Healthy Cooking club at school. Dad teaches cooking. Mom is the club organizer. One child wrote to grocery stores for donations and the other helps with class prep. Now other parents have joined and are teaching us to make h
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!