Tell us your story:
My son has Asperger's. One night, after his usual meltdown, I desperately prayed, "How do I help him be happy?" I was impressed to change his diet. In my search for help, I found that artificial flavors, dyes, and preservatives in food can cause reactions in sensitive children. We have eliminated all of these things from our diet and have seen impressive results! I cook from scratch. My kids pack their own lunches for school. These changes have not only transformed my son but the entire family.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!