Tell us your story:
The Whitlach Family strives to eat unprocessed plant-based foods. That includes green smoothies, oatmeal, and homemade granola for breakfast. We try to incorporate lots of organic fruits and vegetables with every meal. We are teaching our 8 and 6 year old sons why it's important to eat healthy foods. Our 2 year old son doesn't know any different. One of their favorite meals is Ogre Noodles which has 1 lb of spinach in the sauce. We haven't met anyone yet who doesn't like it.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!