Tell us your story:
No matter how early we start making dinner, somebody is always hungry before it's ready! We solved this problem by creating a plate full of appetizers to tide us over. These "appetizers" are fruits and vegetables, so it's great if we all fill up on them. When we grocery shop for the week, everybody gets to pick fruits and veggies that they want to try. We arrange the food on a plate so we can pull it out easily. We're trying more healthy foods, and there are fewer complaints at dinnertime!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!