Tell us your story:
Our story starts with two sick girls who spent years feeling sick, tired and miserable. After many doctor visits and tests, we determined we had Celiac Disease and had to eliminate gluten from our diet. It was a HUGE adjustment for our whole family, but we have learned so much about what we eat. It has caused us to eat many more whole foods, fruits and veggies and try new foods we may not have otherwise considered, like kale, hummus, beans and quinoa! We are healthier and happier than ever!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!