Tell us your story:
Recently my family has chosen to try a form of gluten free diet called the SDC diet.There were a number of reasons that led to us trying this.I have two boys that are 10,and 7, that suffer from attention deficit disorder and also with autism.I have been trying to come up with ways that could benefit them mentally and physically.I came across the SDC diet when researching ways to help this disorder.It focuses on eating like our ancestors did without the processed,sugary foods of today.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!