Tell us your story:
Since our girls were toddlers, we have taught them about Glow, Grow, And Go foods as an easy way to teach a balanced nutritional food plan. Glow foods are fruits and veggies. Grow foods are proteins. Go foods are whole grains. Their favorite snack are apple nachos! They also love to eat salads, veggies, fruits, homemade granola, and drink almond milk. We love to make smoothies with berries, greek yogurt, banana, and peanut butter. They help me cook everything "from scratch"!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!