Tell us your story:
We just started building our own backyard family garden. We let our daughter pick out and plant seedlings for fruits, vegetables, and herbs so we can add homegrown foods to our meals. For the past few months we have created a monthly dinner calendar, which includes lots of new healthy meals we want to try. We include our daughters in grocery shopping so they can pick out new fresh foods, and we cook meals together in the evenings so the kids will be more willing to try these new foods!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!