Tell us your story:
Our family was making poor food choices. Too many fastfood meals and too many frozen dinners from a box. We began to make changes but our time to cook is limited. So we started with quick items that were healthier and fresher. Whole grain pasta with roasted veggies and grilled chicken is a winner. Sometimes you have to be quick because it gets gobbled down so quickly.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!