Tell us your story:
It isn't easy getting kids to make healthy eating choices. Our focus is on increasing fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. We look for new tastes at the market (longan, jack fruit, lychee, dragon fruit, star fruit, asparagus, and more). Some foods go over great and others don't. We focus on trying new things, like whole grain pizza or crackers with peanut butter and cheese instead of potatoe chips. When they like something healthy we make it availble and keep it where they can see it.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!