Tell us your story:
Five before Five means trying to eat 5 fruits and/or vegetable servings before 5:00pm. Wearing the rubber bracelets and transferring them from the left hand to the right(do the "right" thing!) as they eat a serving, gives the kids a visual of how they are doing nutritionally for the day. I sneak the fruits and veggies into everything including cauliflower mashed potatoes, carrot muffins, spinach brownies or roasted red pepper dip. You never know where those healthy foods are hiding!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!