Tell us your story:
in 2009 I weighed almost 300 pounds and could barely tie my shoes nor walk any distance with out losing my breath but I am now at a very healthy weight and am happily active with my family.We eat extremely healthy and have healthy lives. We just recently went to Yosemite National Park were we walked every trail we could. I never knew how unhealthy I was until I got back in shape. My family is very supportive of our life style and even ask for items like black bean burgers! I love life now!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!