Tell us your story:
We built a chicken coop on wheels in our typical suburban backyard & raised 5 baby chicks who now lay 3-4 eggs/day. We TRY eggs in every way we can think of! Not just poached, deviled, & scrambled, but in homemade hamburger buns, meatloaf, salad dressing, blueberry muffins, & fried rice to name a few. We love cooking together! The hens eat our kitchen scraps and peck the yard for insects, making our eggs nutritious. Our friends now have chickens too after seeing how easy, fun and healthy it is.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!