Tell us your story:
Because of a health issue with mom, she started looking into eating local & organic. This has been a great solution & has lead to much better health. This approach to eating has trickled down to all of the family & we now shop the local farmer's market every weekend before church. It's a fun, fresh way to eat and it has been very educational in that we have been learning about nutrition, local farming, & trying new recipes. It has been a fun way to eat ourselves into a more healthy life!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!