Tell us your story:
Our family chooses whole foods of a certain color and rates them on a scale of 1-5. This has added fun and learning about new foods, as we find each color at the grocery store. On pink day we had raspberry flaxseed Mickey waffles and a berry protein drink. My daughter then posts the things she likes on Facebook. Next summer she will serve fruit protein drinks at the local festival at her dad's realtor booth. We all have been eating healthy all year, sleep and feel better and I have lost 100 lbs!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!