Tell us your story:
6:30 a.m. The sound of the blender awakens me. Mom begins our day with a spinach smoothie! Sound gross? It actually tastes good. How? Honestly, I can't taste the spinach with all the fruit mom adds. Mom's concerned about us getting our daily veggies and fruits. With six active kids going all over the place each day, it's hard to keep up. So, she starts our day healthy by adding a smoothie to our breakfast. I've got more energy since we started. Just don't tell her...I hate it when she is right!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!