Tell us your story:
My kids and I decided to give our cupcake stand a healthy makeover! A few months ago, we realized the spaces were just the right size to hold apples, oranges, and pears. It has the same colorful look as a cupcake shop but is so much healthier! Everyone has gone bananas over our fruit-filled display. When neighborhood kids come over, they love picking out a piece of fruit for a snack. My kids help shop for the fruit and design the tower. Best of all, my family is eating more fruit than ever!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!