Tell us your story:
There's no predicting when my kids will be on the hunt for a snack! I caught my son with his brand of "convenience food"- ice cream & a spoon! Having a healthy, whole food snack isn't quick- washing a fruit/veggie, slicing, cleaning prep mess. Our family's solution is the "snack bar" in the fridge. I spend 20 min a week prepping sliced fruit, cheese & wheat crackers, yogurt (with a spoon taped on!), veggies, etc. so they can independently make nutritious choices, & mom's off duty for snack time!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!