Tell us your story:
In mid-2011, my husband and I decided to focus our attention on how our family was eating. By cutting out processed foods and sugars and adding more real, colorful foods into our family's diet, we've seen and felt a real difference. We've also included our children, ages 5 and 8, in our lifestyle change by having them help at the supermarket in selecting our fruits and vegetables as well as meal preparation. When the snow melts, we will be building our first raised bed garden!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!