Tell us your story:
Yes, I have two young children at my home, my grandkids. These kids, with a bit of good advice from their mom, are being raised to make healthy choices. Okay, I made mistakes, well mistakes that included so many pink boxes filled with bakery treats. And yes, I thought corn was the only vegetable in town... and didn't strawberry ice cream count as a fruit? Oh well, time has gone by, and the kids a have discovered local farmers' markets. Yes, we have seen the "light".
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!