Tell us your story:
Our story started a couple of months ago when my son, Sam, was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Upon learning of the diagnosis, I immersed myself in everything "autism". In doing so, I began reading about the gluten free/casein free diet. A few weeks ago, we embarked on this journey. Although it has been challenging to substitute some of our favorite foods, we have been giving it our all. We work as a family to read labels and incorporate low sugar, natural, and healthy foods into our diet.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!