Tell us your story:
Like many kids, my kids love fast food and white flour. I've always been health conscious and concerned. I've invented a few healthy recipes where I tweek old favorites to make them healthier and more nutritious. I puree spinach and carrots, freeze the puree and add it to all our rice and noodle dishes. I've also been experimenting with baking. Our favorite so far has been our Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins. The family loves them, and helping to bake them makes it even more exciting and fun.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!