Tell us your story:
Although apples are not a new food to us, picking apples is a new activity, having just relocated to Massachusetts from California. The kids have learned that an apple fresh from the tree is a whole new experience...almost like a new food.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!