Tell us your story:
We always take kids grocery shopping with us and they have fun reading the labels, counting carbs, and sugars. It is a healthy treasure food hunt! We make it a point teaching them about portion control and accurate measurements of foods and drinks. That is why we have sets of measuring spoons, bowls,cups, and kitchen scales. We prefer fresh fruit to any kind of juices since it provides the most dietary fiber benefits. We search for produce in season for its peak flavor.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!