Tell us your story:
Our family's eating habits changed abruptly the day Alison, 12, went in for her routine well check. She was 30 pounds overweight, with borderline high blood pressure and serious concerns about cholesterol level and lack of fitness. The doctor ordered dietary changes and daily exercise and told us to bring her back in three months. We switched to whole wheat, tried new fruits and vegetables, planned snacks, and chose water over sugary drinks. We are making big changes, for her health and future.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!