Tell us your story:
The King family, Mom, Dad, son (7) and daughther (5) are ready for a new year and healthier life style! 2011 was a challenging year; Dad lost his job, but it allowed him to develop a new, healthy and budget-friendly menu we all enjoy. Dad's stir fries are the family's favorites and he creates them with foods he buys on sale. We love to cross-county ski together. Mom and Dad needed to shed a few pounds so eating right and skiing as family helped. We are a little leaner and a lot happier!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!