Tell us your story:
This year we started taking our children to pick fruit in the local orchards. The kids were very enthusiastic to eat the fruit they picked & we all loved the yummy fresh produce. We switched to eating only fruits and veggies as snacks. More recently we decided to "eat our way through the alphabet", eating a fruit or veggie for each letter of the alphabet. This has generated a real excitement for produce in our house, yeah!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!