Happily Ever After Contest
TRUE LOVE knows no bounds
- Grand Prize Winner
- Contest Photo by: ChillyPhil2
- Fayetteville, NC
We've Been Together for:
29+ LOVING and WONDERFUL minutes (I mean years)!!!
My Love Story is:
This marriage is a testament to my wife's STRONG WILL and her AWESOME sense of perseverance! I'll explain: We met at a disco in NYC in 1980. I asked her to dance, she accepted and we've been together since! We were married in 1981 at a City Hall. we had a small ceremony followed by a small reception at our apartment, it was attended by a few close friends and some family. We did everything for, it, i.e., the decorating and the cooking, we even did the cleanup after everyone left. Fast forward about 12 years later, she saved my life! One night, when she was driving me home from work, a drunk driver ran a light and hit our car. I subsequently sustained a Traumatic Brain Injury. I am functionally disabled as a result of the "accident." Now, nearly 30 years after our marriage, she'd VERY MUCH like to (as would I) tell the WHOLE WORLD that we have indeed found the right person with whom to spend the rest of ETERNITY (and beyond, if possible! That TRUE LOVE is TRULY unconditional
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Photos should contain two (2) people – no groups or pictures of just one person.
- Share your love story – tell us how you met, share your experiences from when you got married, tell us why you want a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or why you want to renew your vows!
- Upload your wedding photo, engagement photo, a picture taken during a fun vacation or at a special event -- or, show us a photo of you two today!
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background
- We want to keep you safe! Please don't include anything with your or your partner's full name, address, or your location in the picture
- Your image needs to be in JPEG format and less than 3MB in file size