Happily Ever After Contest
Third Time's the Prince Charming
- Contest Photo by: DopeytinkLovesGrumpy
- Ridgecrest, CA
We've Been Together for:
May 5th (4 days ago) was our 5th anniversary.
My Love Story is:
Dustin and I met quite by accident. I had already been married twice before, and was actually going through my second divorce. I had never seen a 5th anniversary. I was out one night with the girls, and as soon as we walked into the bar, I saw him, and was instantly attracted. Before the end of the night, he had saved me from a very intoxicated bar patron, taught me some trick shots in pool, and serenaded me with "Hero", by Enrique Iglesias, followed by a very-early morning breakfast. That was in July of 2004. By September, we were exclusive, and by Christmas, he was already talking marriage. At this point, I was scared, and very afraid to commit, having already had two failed marriages. He whispered in my ear every night before bed, "Third time's the charm, babe." We married on May 5, 2006. For my 32nd birthday, Dustin took me to Disneyland for the first time in 25 years. When we stood in front of the Enchanted Castle, he whispered, "Third time's the charm, babe." 5 years last week!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Photos should contain two (2) people – no groups or pictures of just one person.
- Share your love story – tell us how you met, share your experiences from when you got married, tell us why you want a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or why you want to renew your vows!
- Upload your wedding photo, engagement photo, a picture taken during a fun vacation or at a special event -- or, show us a photo of you two today!
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background
- We want to keep you safe! Please don't include anything with your or your partner's full name, address, or your location in the picture
- Your image needs to be in JPEG format and less than 3MB in file size