We've Been Together for:
A year and a half.
My Love Story is:
Josh and I started out as best friends. Our close friendship grew into a sweet relationship. We bonded over past heartbreaks, music, boardgames, Disney movies, and a joy of life. When we started dating we found out that we both had a special affinity for The Little Mermaid as children. I idolized Ariel and Josh had a boyhood crush on her. For our anniversary we decided to use our savings to go to Disney World together. This photo was taken at the France Pavilion in Epcot. It was an incredible vacation and when we returned home we realized the only place we wanted to get married was at Disney World. I fell in love with the Ariel dress from the Alfred Angelo Disney Wedding collection. And being the romantics that we are, we dreamed of riding up in Cinderella's carriage on our wedding day. It is our wish, when we stand together with our friends and family all around us, to be married at the Wedding Pavilion with Cinderella's castle in the background as we begin our happily ever after.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Photos should contain two (2) people – no groups or pictures of just one person.
- Share your love story – tell us how you met, share your experiences from when you got married, tell us why you want a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or why you want to renew your vows!
- Upload your wedding photo, engagement photo, a picture taken during a fun vacation or at a special event -- or, show us a photo of you two today!
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background
- We want to keep you safe! Please don't include anything with your or your partner's full name, address, or your location in the picture
- Your image needs to be in JPEG format and less than 3MB in file size