Happily Ever After Contest
Not only have I been blessed, I have been divinely favored!
- Contest Photo by: diegozoey
We've Been Together for:
almost 24 years (dated 3 yrs and married 21 yrs)
My Love Story is:
'God has blessed me to spend time and space with a man he created just for me. I have not only been blessed, I have been divinely favored.' This is my favorite saying that tells exactly how I feel about my husband. Growing up, I always prayed for my future husband. Tim is definitely a gift from God. We met in college our freshman year. We both knew after our first date that we never wanted to go out with anyone else. He is an awesome husband and father. I actually had a friend say that she wished she had a 'Tim'. While I do work full time, Tim works 4 jobs to insure we have what we need. He works full time as a firefighter plus 3 part time jobs. He is very dedicated to our daughters and I. He will go out of his way to help other people. Tim will be retiring in August of 2012. I would love to surprise my husband with this 'Happily Ever After' contest.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Photos should contain two (2) people – no groups or pictures of just one person.
- Share your love story – tell us how you met, share your experiences from when you got married, tell us why you want a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or why you want to renew your vows!
- Upload your wedding photo, engagement photo, a picture taken during a fun vacation or at a special event -- or, show us a photo of you two today!
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background
- We want to keep you safe! Please don't include anything with your or your partner's full name, address, or your location in the picture
- Your image needs to be in JPEG format and less than 3MB in file size