We've Been Together for:
We've been married since March 27th, 2004.
My Love Story is:
I met my husband when I was 8 not knowing that one day he would be my prince charming. One day he came back into my life and I never wanted him to leave again. We started dating and sadly in 2004 his mother passed away. We eloped in Las Vegas shortly after, knowing that tomorrow isn't a guarantee and that we didn't want to live without one another. We were young (18 & 24) and in love. It was the happiest day of my life, a day that I wanted to share with our family. Unfortunately due to a fried hard drive all of our wedding pictures were lost. When we went back to Las Vegas a couple years ago to retake some we found out that the chapel was torn down and they were building a new casino. In 2014 we want to celebrate our 10 years the "right" way and renew our vows and do it at our church with all our loved ones, my father walking his "baby girl" down the isle and our 2 beautiful daughters as flower girls. This way we can finally have wedding pictures to proudly display for everyone to see
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Photos should contain two (2) people – no groups or pictures of just one person.
- Share your love story – tell us how you met, share your experiences from when you got married, tell us why you want a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding or why you want to renew your vows!
- Upload your wedding photo, engagement photo, a picture taken during a fun vacation or at a special event -- or, show us a photo of you two today!
- Please steer clear of clothing with BIG logos on it or brand-name products in the background
- We want to keep you safe! Please don't include anything with your or your partner's full name, address, or your location in the picture
- Your image needs to be in JPEG format and less than 3MB in file size